On 10/06/14 04:20, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> works for me with a kde app... i don't know what's up with you there, but if
> you used the e scim setup, it runs the scim core for you on login and sets
> several env vars:

I did use the input method settings in E to configure SCIM;
http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-53972ddb098720.50418271.jpg

http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-53972d7bd51fb9.00672651.jpg

> these make things work... works for me on gtk, qt and efl apps... ? :/ i have
> enabled korean with romaja input and anthy for japanese in scim settings...

This is starting to become a little frustrating ^_^;

I've even rebooted my computer now, but terminology still does not
appear to work with SCIM.
Is there some efl package I might be missing, or a compile time option
the packager may have missed?

--
Cheers, Dr. P
:wq