On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 17:38:59 +0200
Tomas Cech <tc...@suse.cz> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 11:18:22AM -0400, Christopher Barry wrote:
>>
>>Now THIS is a very slick theme (IMO)
>>
>>https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Ds86SgX4Lvg/UJRRQn0HznI/AAAAAAAAOFg/crWR_3hbwC4/s1600/Screenshot-5.png
>>
>>it was called A-Black-Nostrum, but it appears to not exist anymore (at
>>least looking like this...)
>
>Not my cup of tea, but It was packaged for openSUSE, for E17.
>Repository with E17 seems to be broken but you can still get sources:
>
>https://build.opensuse.org/source/X11:Enlightenment:E17:Factory/e-theme-a-os-black-nostrum/A-OS-Black-Nostrum.tar.bz2
>
>HTH,
>
>Sleep_Walker

Thanks!

I did find this too, which is derived from it:
http://e17-stuff.org/content/show.php/+E18_HYBRYDE_Black_Naustrus?content=164743

--
Regards,
Christopher Barry

Random geeky fortune:
The optimist thinks that this is the best of all possible worlds,
and the pessimist knows it.
  -- J. Robert Oppenheimer, "Bulletin of Atomic Scientists"