Hi. I have an old eeePC I wanted to resurrect. I installed
debian wheezy and built e19 from sources.

It mostly works but I have a problem. The text is upside down
and backwards. See for yourself:

http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=fb87cfc

In addition when I boot everything is black . I have to press
the lighting button in the EeePC keyboard until it turns on.
I tried to check the backlight settings. It looks setted.
( It was not easy with the backwards )

Any hints ? Thank you very much.

The VGA is:
 Intel Corporation Mobile 945GSE Express Integrated Graphics
   Controller

What I built:

 - efl-1.10.2
 - elementary-1.10.2