Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman), il 24/08/2014 15:48, ha scritto:
> So I have released the first version of Rage. Version **0.1.0**

Many thanks, it has replaced mplayer as my favourite player :)

The only thing I miss, although it is not very important, is the ability
to rewind or fast forward with different speeds through the keyboard. In
mplayer you have keys to do it in steps of 1, 5 and 10 minutes (IIRC),
but in rage, unless I'm missing something, you have only up and down keys.
Maybe this feature could be added in the future, e.g. using modifiers
associated with up and down keys.

--
Massimo Maiurana
Ragusa (RG)