Hello,

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 6:15 PM, Andreas Martens <andr...@nodreams.com> wrote:
> I use nodm for this, so when I boot it hops straight into enlightenment
> that's configured to start into the lock screen, works a treat!
>
> On 15 October 2014 17:03, Yomi Ogunwumi <abyo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Enlightenment has a option under Screen Lock, 'Lock on Startup'
>>
>> I started wondering if I could run Enlightenment without Entrance or
>> LightDM, and instead just be brought to Enlightenment's lock screen after
>> booting up.
>>
>> I realize it probably isn't the best idea, as I wouldn't have the option to
>> change desktop environments from the Lock Screen (unless there's something
>> allowing that...)
>>
>> So...can I configure Enlightenment to bring to directly to its lock screen
>> after booting?

I do use a systemd user session setup for that behavior. With the
following link you should be able to set it up correctly. I have never
spend the time to update our wiki, so if you do that setup don't
hesitate to update our wiki :-)
https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/e18_with_systemd_user_session/
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Systemd/User

Have fun,