Greetings.

I have an interesting issue. Most icons inside Gtk3 apps have become very
large. I originally thought it was exclusively a result of me updating Gtk3
& Glib ( built using Gentoo's portage and bumping the version numbers of
ebuilds - I'm developing Gtk3 apps that target broadway ). I rolled back my
updates, and things appeared to be back to normal. But now it seems the
update I'd manually bumped have now become a part of my distro anyway, and
the issue is back.

I was then forced to log into Gnome, because systemd was updated, and E
needed rebuilding. All the icons returned to normal size. I then tried
openbox ... all icons were normal size there too. I then tried renaming my
.e directory and started E, and the icons returned to normal size.

Now it's hard for me to say precisely what's going on. I can set up a new
configuration in E, and assume the icons won't return to super-size. But on
the other hand, it seems to have been triggered by updating Gtk3 / Glib.

Screenshot:
http://tesla.duckdns.org/images/x11_vs_broadway.png

Ignore the icon theme difference. Is there anything I can change in my E
configuration that would trigger this behaviour?

Dan