Hi all,

Sorry in advance for the beginners question, but I'm wondering how to know
if I'm using the gtk3 or gtk2 theme? Can I choose in any way? I have both
2.24 and 3.14 installed (debian), and I built and installed the package
using "make prefix=/usr install-all " as in the readme. It worked fine and
I can select and use the 'e' theme from the 'applications theme' menu. But
when installed it, I noticed the everything was installed under the gtk-2.0
directory. And in the email it mentioned that the gtk3 theme was very good
compared to the gtk2 one, and I just want to know what I'm getting, and try
both if I can.

And thanks for writing this! I've always hated having super obviously
non-enlightenment themed stuff clashing with the dark theme, and now i
don't!  Awesome!