Le 10/12/2014 10:50, Alan McKinnon a écrit :
> This will not be an enlightenment problem, something else is causing
> it. And only root can modify the files that must have changed to
> produce that effect. What you have is highly unusual and almost never
> happens unless folks hand edit the file /etc/passwd Please the
> contents of /etc/passwd. This is safe, there are no secrets in that file.
I did no say that it may be enlightenment.
Moreover, I do not run enlightenment as root.
I had this problem 3 times in 1 month and did reinstall 3 times. But I
cannot reinstall my full system every  week.
I think it is not a simple problem.
It may be linked to my ACER travelmate, and some software buggy with
this hardware.