Hi all.

For the past week or so ( various builds from git ), I've been having an
issue with terminology. If I have more than 1 'tab' open, when I move the
focus into another window, then back into terminology, it doesn't respond
to keyboard events. It *does* respond to clicking the tab browser thing in
the top-right corner, which is the only way I can get it to start working
again ... I actually have to switch to another tab, then back again, for
terminology to start responding to keyboard events again.

I doubt whether this is an Enlightenment issue, as I'm not having any such
issues with any other apps.

Dan