On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 10:40:40 +0200
Pierre Couderc <pie...@couderc.eu> wrote:

>I have a (very) small problem when editing C++ :
>
><code>
>
>///////////////////// C++? comment
>o=f;
>
></code>
>
>if I click on //// it opens me file:/// in the browser...
>
>I understand that usually it is wanted, but in the current case it is
>not...

Seems like that feature, not at all limited to Terminology mind
you, an handy as it may be at times, really should require a modifier
key when clicked to do anything (or a right-click). Highlighting/Copying
text that is 'hot' like this is also a PITA because of this UI feature.

Overall, I would say it generally causes the computer a lot of parsing
work for nothing. Now, if the parsing only occurred when the mouse was
over a string and ctl-alt (or whatever) was pressed, and then it
resolved it as a link and then clicking it would go there, then that
would be quite useful, performant and unobtrusive.

-C