On Tue, 8 Sep 2015 20:45:02 +0200
Davide Andreoli <d...@gurumeditation.it> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>to see what is happening run the media center from the console, the
>command is "epymc", you should see some kind of error.
>
>btw epymc has nothing to do with enlightenment itself,
>I cannot understand how this is related with the e install :/

>> I just installed Enlightenment From the git repository and it works
>> except for one thing. When I click on
>> 'Applications/Multimedia/Emotion Media Center' I get "Emotion Media
>> Center stopped running unexpectedly" "There was no error message"
>>
>> What's up wid dat?  :)
>>
>> Thanks

Is it possible that there are older libs in the lib path? This sounds
like this type of issue. If you have a previous version, or maybe an
older packaged version installed, purge them. Make sure the libs for e
are in the lib path and run ldconfig. man ldconfig, and see snippets
in /etc/ld.so.conf.d for more info and help troubleshooting.

--
Regards,
Christopher