Paul Cartwright escribió el jueves 8 de octubre de 2015 a las 22:55,
> I just setup a new laptp with fedora 22 and enlightenment. When I log
> in, there s a blank ( dark) screen. I can click & get the menus, but
> there is no tray/Ibar with favorites on it. from a terminal I just ran
> dnf install enlightenment, and it installed the packages.. what am I
> missing?

Hmm,I would have expected a panel to be defined. Have you checked that a panel
is defined? Menu > Settings > Shelf. Once you have a shelf, load the modules
you want (Menu > Settings > Modules). To add to the shelf, right click it,
choose Contents and add the systray and anything else.

If E indicates that there is a shelf defined but it is not loading, there is
something more serious going on that is likely out of my league.