Hi,

 When I've upgraded my Enlightenment WM from v0.21.1 to v0.21.2, I ran
into a pretty weird side effect on my machine: my vertical shelf
containing only an IBar gadget (with 12 icons) became unusable, because
it's height is now (seems to be) 0 pixels.
 Just to be sure, that it's not caused by my settings, I did a backup of
my .e directory and started with a fresh config running through the
setup wizard again. After that, I've added an extra vertical shelf with
just an IBar inside -> same problem.

 (Debian 8, EFL 1.18.1, Enlightenment 0.21.2)

  Does this happen to anybody else or it's just me?

      Regards,
           ADA