I've been having some issues lately that I've finally traced down to
two flags to the configure. I have to throw a lot of them to get
enlightenment building on my system (no systemd, no pulseaudio and a
few other oddities), which also means I have to throw the
no-really-I-know-what-I-am-doing[1] flag.

Can somebody explain in simple language what --enable-egl and
--enable-opengl do, and what their relation (if any) is?

If I throw the --enable-egl and --enable-opengl=es, I cannot unlock my
screen without dumping core. If I throw --enable-opengl=full but leave
off the --enable-egl, I have no problems.

Thanks,
Mik

[1] No. I don't really know what I am doing. But I am not opening a
bug report and I fixed the problem myself. I am now simply trying to
understand.

--
In a world of ninja v. pirate, I pilot a Gundam