Hi all.

I just switched jobs ( yay ) and the new one has a wireless network
with WPA2 security, PEAP auth, and a CA certificate.

When I set this up in the gnome control panel, running under gnome, it
connects fine. But when I launch E after booting, I get a cryptic
error in systemd logs:

No agents were available for this request

I guess there are some gnome services that are required that aren't
running for me under E? Does anyone know what I'm missing?

Dan