On Sun, 4 Dec 2016 14:48:54 +0100
First name Last name <dex...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, Dec 4, 2016 at 2:36 PM, First name Last name
><dex...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>Don't mind this part of the message, killing every instance of
>terminology would reload the settings and mute the sounds (I have
>enabled "Multiple instances, one process").

Curious, why do you prefer multiple instances of a terminal under a
single process? What is the benefit?

I'm assuming that you realize that if something running in one of the
instances gets hung hard, all other terminal instances also get hung
even if their shells/programs are functioning fine.

lxterminal started using this behavior by default a while back. Very
annoying. It was one of the main reasons I switched to Terminology (but
now I love it for lots of other reasons).

It just seems like a 'Really Bad Idea' (tm) for a terminal to act this
way to me. What am I missing here?

--
Regards,
Christopher