I have the same problem and even more:
- colors do change after resume, there is more contrast and the balance
is a little more blue and a little less red (for what I can see through
my eyes)
- in the system menu also "Log out" doesn't work, I have to exit E if I
want to go back login screen
- after every resume, and this is not a new issue but it is minor so I
never reported it, screen goes black for some seconds. I mean, my E
locks on suspend, at resume I see the usual login screen but after some
seconds the screen blanks. this can happen while I'm entering my
password (most annoying as what I type in that time is useless) or after
5/6 seconds and lasts 2 or 3 seconds

Bye
Massimo

Peter Flynn ha scritto il 04/02/2017 alle 00:08:
> Before I file this, does anyone know if it's been reported (I can't find
> it, but I am notoriously bad at finding other people's bug reports
> because they use different words to describe things :-)
>
> When I click on the caret menu (LH end of shelf before thermometer) and
> pick System > Suspend, the laptop correctly suspends.
>
> After resuming with the power button, everything seems to work, except
> that all items in that System menu are inoperative (Lock, Log out,
> Suspend, Reboot, Power off); that is, clicking on them does nothing at
> all (and the disk light does not even flicker).
>
> I am using the Enlightenment 0.21.99.22030 I compiled from github a few
> weeks ago on a Dell Latitude D810.
>
> Right-click on background and all related menus seem to work normally;
> other items in the shelf also working normally.
>
> (Possibly unrelated) System > Hibernate is blacked out for some reason,
> perhaps because E believes it has detected that this facility is not
> available. Indeed the hardware function Fn + F1 (labelled in blue
> Hibernate) does nothing, and Fn + Esc ["Standby"] is also inoperative.
>
> ///Peter

Massimo Maiurana
Ragusa (RG)