On 14/07/17 08:47, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 08:11:57 +0930 Simon Lees <sfl...@suse.de> said:
>

>> On 14/07/17 02:18, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
>>> Greetings to the enlightened!
>>>
>>> Do you have an application you would like to see ported to E/EFL?
>>> Or something you would like in E/EFL?
>>>
>>> If so, please add your dreams, wishes, ideas, needs, or desires to the
>>> following page. Please review for duplicates before adding yours.
>>> Otherwise feel free to modify and contribute to the list.
>>>
>>> https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/efl_apps_todo/
>>>
>>> Thank you for your participation.
>>>
>>> Making E Great Again! ( pun intended! )
>>>

>> After a text editor (I know your working on one)
>>
>> The other two we really miss on openSUSE are:
>>  * kdesu / gnomesu
>
> that's already inlcuded in enlightenment. just use sudo. behold the gui
> password entry. e sets SUDO_ASKPASS.

In other words its already included if you make a major behavior change
that's against the policy of some distro's

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30