Hi Larry. Not sure if you managed to get this done, but I think there's
 workaround. E20 (and all Es since 17 at least) has a nice keyboard
shortcut editor. Go to preferences -> input -> keyboard shortcut -> add
(button) and press the volume key. You will see that in the left panel a
keyboard signal will be added (or selected, because sometimes they already
are there). On the right side, you should look for an entry for up, down or
mute, assign a value (or not) and apply. Do that for all your volume keys
and that should be enough, but it is important to have the mixer module
enabled and working, or shortcut won't work

El lun., 16 de may. de 2016 a la(s) 13:07, Larry Wyble <
llwy...@suddenlink.net> escribió:

> On Sun, 15 May 2016 22:38:11 +0100
> Mick <michaelkintz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sunday 15 May 2016 15:24:40 Larry Wyble wrote:

> > > So what you're saying is I can't use the keyboard volume control
> > > with E-20, is that right?
> >
> > No, sorry, I'm not saying that.  I don't know how your keyboard
> > volume control can be configured, only suggested that instead of the
> > amixer ncurses you should/could use the e20 mixer widget.  I hope
> > someone else can offer advice on keyboard control.
> >

> So, no remedy for this???
>
> Thanks

Wido