On 08/08/2017 02:48 AM, Simon Lees wrote:
On 08/08/17 04:05, Pierre Couderc wrote:
Since some move (I think it is by migrating to debian stretch and so to
Firefox-ESR 52.2.0 (64-bit)), I see no more buttons, check boxes and
radio and all input fields.

See :  http://www.tol.fr/download/tmp.jpg

Well, I suppose it is not a e problem. But as I have explored Firefox
possibilities and found nothing, I post here in case someone get an idea...

Thanks in advance.

PC

Similar issues have been caused in the past by using out of date gtk themes.

I do not think to have any gtk theme... But you gave me the idea to start firefox from my .xinitrc (instead of start_enlightenment). And the problem disappears, Firefox is normal.

So the firefox problem is linked with enlightenment. And the problem occurs with the default theme !