On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 09:23:24 -0500 "Michael Z Freeman"
<enlightenment-user-mich...@michaelzfreeman.org> said:

> Hi,
>
> My first post here so greetings !
>
> After a mammoth session I managed to build latest Wayland and then E from
> source git. E appears stable when using Wayland however I get unresponsive
> GUI elements in such apps as the File Manager; I cannot select file names
> with the mouse they do not highlight. There are also other GUI anomalies
> such as other unresponsive parts of the GUI and so forth.

those are internal windows to e itself... and these can have issues. depending
on driver (gpu), kernel, state of git efl and e at the time... it could be many
things. making sure you are as up to date as possible (with efl, e kernel and
mesa) is a good idea first. then report the details.

> I did a search of "phab" but I can't see these issues listed. Is this a
> known issue or some anomaly of my system ? If not then I'd like to report
> the issues and hopefully they will eventually get fixed as I'd like to
> make the transfer from X11 to Wayland permanent.

well i see it too that after maybe 0.5 sec internal windows stop updating on my
pi3.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com