On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 01:29:11 +0100 Jérémy Zurcher <jer...@asynk.ch> said:

> Hi,
>
> there are eet files, use eet
>
> $ eet -d .e/e/config/standard/e_bindings.8.cfg config
>
> or vim helper : vieet

Indeed. also eet -e to re-encode into a new file etc. ...

But one thing. E will regularly rewrite these files. Whenever it thinks
something that needs to be written out has outlived it's in-memory lifetime. So
beware. You will be fighting with E. If you don't want to fight either:

1. Log out so E isn't running then edit

or

2. Take advantage of E being lazy about writing and save your edits then
instantly: killall -SEGV enlightenment
This will force E to crash meaning it can't write out config files as it
doesn't know if they are safe/sane in memory. The chances of E writing between
your save and the killall (if you are fast) is minimal. then just tell e to
restart and it'll load your edited file.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com