On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 08:31:16 +0100 Pierre Couderc <pie...@couderc.eu> said:

> On 12/12/2017 02:41 AM, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> > On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 10:18:17 +0100 Pierre Couderc <pie...@couderc.eu> said:
> >
> >> Hi,
> > yes. run elementary_test. use pgup/down. it works.
> Mmm, more or less. Maybe it could be considered as a bug. It works AFTER
> you have clicked in it. I am using Window focus "window under the mouse".

well you need to FOCUS the widget first. it's not focused yet... you need to
tab/shift+tab or click to decide which widget is focused... widgets within a
window have focus too you know... like most widget sets. :)

> When I arrive over the genlist, the mous wheel works but not pgup/pdown.
> If I click in the area it will work, but I do not want to click in it as
> it selects an item that I do not want...

you can use keys like above. code can also determine which widget it focused at
runtime... you can decide by focusing a specific widget after you've built the
widget tree or when the window gets the focus event on it (always focus a
specific widget whenever the window is focused). up to you.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com