On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 02:39:14PM +0900, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> If E is hung solid then it'll help. But if it's working just consuming CPU,

No, it's fully responsive, just taking 100% on one core and killing my
battery if I'm off mains power.

> it's not going to. It's likely something causing events that then cause E to
> do
> something about it. E.g. some window rendering. Or an event loop to X (Xserver
> sends event Y, e responds by doing Z, which results in X sending event Y
> again).
>
> The hint is in looking what other processes are also using CPU. That's the
> first hint.

I see, nothing too easy then.
I guess enlightenment does a lot of things, and it doesn't have
something like the chrome task manager.

So, next time, just run top and find the CPU top users? I believe it was
chrome, but to be fair chrome is always at the top, since it's pretty
much an operating system within the operating system :)

Maybe I'm lucky but for now E22 is behaving, so let's see if it
continues :)

Thanks,
Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....