= Python-EFL 1.21.0 release=
We are pleased to announce that **Python-EFL** 1.21.0 is now released and
available for download.

== Download ==

http://download.enlightenment.org/rel/bindings/python/python-efl-1.21.0.tar.xz
http://download.enlightenment.org/rel/bindings/python/python-efl-1.21.0.tar.xz.sha256

The packages is also available on pypi, to install just use:
```
pip install python-efl
```

For convenience the tarballs contain both the Cython sources and generated
intermediary C sources, meaning you **do not** need Cython to compile the
bindings. Full cython sources are also publicly accessible from our git
repository at:
https://git.enlightenment.org/bindings/python/python-efl.git/