On 26/09/2018 13:38, Carsten Haitzler wrote:

P.S.
There no List-Id headers in your replies. So my sieve dosn't put them to
separate folder and I'm not able to "reply to list".

i "Reply to all"

I know.

so you may be looking at the mail from me directly to. there should
also be mails from the list. that last one should have an list id
header. the first would be from me and thus not have one... it'll be
the cc line in my reply :)

But I receive only one mail, without list id.
Looks like it's google magic which doesn't send me mail when I'm in cc.

I've replied to this letter with reply all. You are in cc. Check it yourself.

--
sergio.