On 4/16/19 10:44 AM, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
On Fri, 12 Apr 2019 13:58:14 +0200 leoutat...@gmx.fr said:

Hi
I use wayland on two computers. Mouse pointer works normally on first
computer (laptop) with i915 and/or bumblee/nvidia driver.
On the secund computer with nvidia quadro pro 600/Nouveau, i can't move
mouse pointer in wayland session. It works with X.
[I tried proprietary nvidia driver on this computer, it's worth: i can't
launch wayland].
Archlinux system
efl-git 1.22.99.61804
enlightenment-git 0.22.99.23542

After deleting e config, I tried to launch it. First e launch stops at
"profile" (choose mobile, computer, tiling.
Computer by default). Before this step, e is not frozen, mouse pointer
works.
efl-git-1.22.99.61824

--
Maderios