On 9/11/19 12:39 PM, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 17:55:54 +0200 Pierre Couderc <pie...@couderc.eu> said:

On 8/17/19 10:28 AM, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 07:35:02 +0200 Pierre Couderc <pie...@couderc.eu> said:

Is there an example or a tutorial ?
   If you do your own edc and
style and use this style for the genlist item then the edje object is your
design and can be whatever you want.

Well, I am a bit stubborn...

OK, I suppose I can do that, I search somewhere in the source, I
duplicate all what is needed, I modify the font name, Icompile. OK.

So still my question. Is there an example or a tutorial to do that ?
where is the edc for genlist item?
https://git.enlightenment.org/core/efl.git/tree/data/elementary/themes/edc/elm/genlist.edc

elm/genlist/item/default/default

that group - make a new one named elm/genlist/item/default/MYSTYLE

replace MYSTYLE with whatever you want to name it... then compile that to an
edj file and then add tat edj file as a theme extension with
elm_theme_extension_add(NULL, "/path/to/myfile.edj") and ensure you use your
named style for your genlist items you want to be different :)

Thnk you, now, I try that...