On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 15:33:54 -0700 Qingxiang Jia <ybjqx3...@gmail.com> said:

> One more question: for those of you using Redshift, did you notice that
> Firefox and Chrome are not affected by it? The E apps have correct color
> temperature but not GTK apps.
> Also, can I use fontconfig to control the level of hinting and subpixel
> antialiasing?

for efl, e has settings -> look -> font settings ->advanced -> hinting/fallbacks

for other apps/toolkits you will need to see relevant docs for those. efl
doesn't do subpixel rendering. it will only do regular AA + hinting options.
subpixel creates a whole host of new problems that probably has more downsides
than upsides and at best are break-event.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com