Hi,

I did a git pull on the sources just now. There is one thing I find a bit
strange, that is when doing meson . build, it says

[...]
Project version: 1.11.0
C compiler for the host machine: cc (gcc 10.2.1 "cc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1
20210110")
C linker for the host machine: cc ld.bfd 2.35.2
Host machine cpu family: x86_64
Host machine cpu: x86_64
Library m found: YES
Found pkg-config: /usr/bin/pkg-config (0.29.2)
Found CMake: /usr/bin/cmake (3.18.4)
[>>>>>]Run-time dependency intl found: NO (tried pkgconfig and cmake)
[>>>>>]Library intl found: NO
[...]

There does not seem to be an "intl" library available for pkgconfig or cmake in
devuan chimaera (debian 11.1 based).
/usr/include/libintl.h is part of the package libc6-dev, which is installed. I
guess this is because of this:
https://www.gnu.org/software/gnulib/manual/html_node/libintl_002eh.html with
the header missing on some platforms.

I guess this message can be ignored on all platforms that do have libintl.h  in
libc6-dev, it seems to build fine.

Regards
  Peter