On 4/22/24 12:59 AM, José Romildo Malaquias wrote:
On 11/04/2024 01:58, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 10:50:25 +0100 Wawrzek Niewodniczanski<m...@wawrzek.name>
said:

Hello,

I try to track what does set these 2 variables?

QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=gtk2
QT_STYLE_OVERRIDE=gtk2

Is it something in Enlightenment?
yes :)
Can this be made user configurable, please?

Not easily, but you should be able to overwrite them. Out of interest what would you prefer them to be? As far as I know this is the only combo that actually works properly its also possible to get working with Qt6 apps.

--
Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30