Thank you for taking the time to report this issue and helping to make
Ubuntu better.

Examining the information you have given us, this does not appear to be
a bug report so we are closing it and converting it to a question in the
support tracker. We understand the difficulties you are facing, but it
is better to raise problems you are having in the support tracker at
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu if you are uncertain if they are
bugs.

You can also find help with your problem in the support forum of your
local Ubuntu community http://loco.ubuntu.com/ or asking at
https://askubuntu.com or https://ubuntuforums.org, or look at
https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/community-support/709. For help on
reporting bugs, see https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs.

** Changed in: samba (Ubuntu)

** Converted to question:
   https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+question/683698

Server/Client Support Team, which is subscribed to samba in Ubuntu.

Title:
  version `SAMBA_4.10.7' not found (libraries) in Samba 4.10.8