Hi Dimitri, I had a look at what we have on the supported releases and
I'm going to update the tasks accordingly.

The patch is not trivial and, as the upstream bug also notes, the bug
requires NetApp to be reproduced (which makes testing/verification
difficult), so we don't have the best premises for SRUing the fix to
Bionic and Focal. Some more information on the actual impact of the bug
will help evaluating this. See:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#When

## Kinetic

Ships 4.16.2, so Fix Released per https://github.com/samba-
team/samba/blob/b18294264136eae3634c03bb141d2db18c3fef00/WHATSNEW.txt#L490

## Jammy

Ships 4.15.5, so Fix Released per https://github.com/samba-
team/samba/blob/7a04f5e4ffc68859c4efd7168cfe6c222f406ea7/WHATSNEW.txt#L173=

## Focal

Ships 4.13.17 (focal-security), not fixed, no upstream fix planned
AFAICT.

## Bionic

Ships 4.7.6 (bionic-security), not fixed, no upstream fix planned
AFAICT.

** Changed in: samba (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: samba (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Also affects: samba (Ubuntu Focal)

** Also affects: samba (Ubuntu Kinetic)

** Also affects: samba (Ubuntu Impish)

** Also affects: samba (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Changed in: samba (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Changed in: samba (Ubuntu Impish)

Server/Client Support Team, which is subscribed to samba in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Cannot rename/move files on DFS through libsmbclient