Public bug reported:

[ Impact ]

 * MRE for the latest stable OpenLDAP 2.5.x release, 2.5.13.

This update includes bugfixes only following the SRU policy exception
defined at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OpenLDAPUpdates.

[ Major Changes ]

 * See the list of bugs fixed in this release here:

https://lists.openldap.org/hyperkitty/list/openldap-
annou...@openldap.org/thread/3PLJDVP7QWTRFHC2GPQTGBLEQFCBUZZ2/

[ Test Plan ]

 * Upstream gitlab pipeline results:
https://git.openldap.org/openldap/openldap/-/pipelines/4504

 * Upstream "call for testing":
https://lists.openldap.org/hyperkitty/list/openldap-
techni...@openldap.org/thread/RXOSXVLKTIDM4XJUA5EZZ42677JXRHYN/

 * As described in the MRE wiki page for OpenLDAP, the test plan is to
build the package in bileto and make sure that (1) all build-time tests
pass and (2) all autopkgtest runs (from reverse dependencies) also pass.

 * Build log (amd64) confirming that the build-time testsuite has been
performed and completed successfully: TBD

 * Bileto ticket: TBD

[ Where problems could occur ]

 * Upstream tests are always executed during build-time. There are many
reverse dependencies whose dep8 tests depend on OpenLDAP so the coverage
is good. Nevertheless, there is always a risk for something to break
since we are dealing with a microrelease upgrade. Whenever a test
failure is detected, we will be on top of it and make sure it doesn't
affect existing users.

[ Other Info ]

 * This is a reoccurring MRE. See below for links to previous OpenLDAP
MREs.

 * CVEs fixed by this release:
   - None.

Current versions in supported releases that got updates:
 openldap | 2.5.12+dfsg-0ubuntu0.22.04.1 | jammy-updates   | source

Special cases:
- None.

Previous MREs for OpenLDAP:
- https://pad.lv/1977627

As usual we test and prep from the PPA and then push through
SRU/Security as applicable.

** Affects: openldap (Ubuntu)

** Affects: openldap (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Also affects: openldap (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Changed in: openldap (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Changed in: openldap (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Changed in: openldap (Ubuntu Jammy)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Sergio Durigan Junior (sergiodj)

** Changed in: openldap (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: openldap (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Sergio Durigan Junior (sergiodj) => (unassigned)

Server/Client Support Team, which is subscribed to openldap in Ubuntu.

Title:
  New upstream microrelease 2.5.13