Hey,
it turns out this worked for most people but if you go into enough detail they
start to disagree.
This was discussed [1], got "no it is not supported" [2] and people saying "yes
we do" [3] and some people stating what I'd have expected [4] to be related to
only-auto-update.

But no matter which is entirely true, this needs to be sorted out and
documented better.
As well as then been made part of some testing and more considerations.
I'll try to organize a meeting at the next sprint with the right people.

Until then this isn't really an openldap question, it is more a release-
team tasks on documentation. Depending where the discussion ends it
might be something entirely else eventually, but for now that at least
represents the state better.

[1]: https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2023/03/01/%23ubuntu-release.html#t18:33
[2]: https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2023/03/01/%23ubuntu-release.html#t18:38
[3]: https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2023/03/01/%23ubuntu-release.html#t18:49
[4]: https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2023/03/01/%23ubuntu-release.html#t19:05

** Also affects: ubuntu-docs

** Tags removed: server-triage-discuss

** Changed in: ubuntu-docs
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Ubuntu Release Team (ubuntu-release)

Server/Client Support Team, which is subscribed to openldap in Ubuntu.

Title:
  apt repository broken when having only jammy and jammy-security apt-
  repos enabled