What about network.automatic-ntlm-auth.allow-non-fqdn

That is false as default.

I have no idea if that changes anything, but it could.

Timo Pietilä

On 28.1.2016 11:32, K P SANAL wrote:
Yup, both are already "true". verified it again!

network.automatic-ntlm-auth.allow-proxies : true
and
signon.autologin.proxy : true (I was modified it to true)

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 3:07 AM, carré, denis <d.ca...@maine-et-loire.fr