After comparing a user profile with & without automatic updates on a
specific addon, I found that this info was located in extensions.json

In this JSON file are listed all the addons, and for each there is a
"applyBackgroundUpdates" property : 0 seems to mean updates disabled,
and 1 enabled.

Manually modifying the file does the trick, but I would hate to have to
do that programmatically.

Isn't there a way to set that property through autoconfig? Did anybody
try to do such thing?

Regards,

Mossroy

Le 17-09-2016 20:42, Mossroy a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> How could we block the updates of a particular Firefox extension?
>
> We're deploying it with CCK2, and would like to centralize its updates
> (so that to be able to test its new versions before deploying them to
> everyone, still through CCK2).
>
> We would like to keep regular updates for the other extensions (that
> might be installed by the user).
>
> Regards,
>
> Mossroy

Links: