Hi Everybody,

I am trying to install an extension called OKTA globally on our Windows
enterprise. Am able to install it by copying the extracted XPI files to
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\browser\extensions" folder with ID
(plu...@okta.com) as the folder name . But the user still have to enable it. Is
there a way to auto enable the extension. I have tried all sorts of thins like
editing mozilla.cfg and entering lockPref("extensions.update.enabled", false);
registry and so on. What ever I do, when launching the Firefox, it again asks
to Enable or allow the extension. Please help me on how to distribute
extensions to enterprise.

Thank you,
Varun Chandapuram.