You can do this with the CCK2 but it has to be individual domains.

Mike

On May 11, 2017 10:04 AM, "carré, denis" <d.ca...@maine-et-loire.fr> wrote:

Cost is not the point.

All our external (internet published websites with authentication and/or
giving access to data) website already use standard or wildcard
certificates,

Certificates signed with our own CA (and our CA certificate is known by
firefox) are costless too, and some of our internal webapps use some of
them.

For some other webapps we use a NGINX SSL reverse proxy.

But for others it's simple not possible. For several reasons, technical,
historical...

Some developpers we bought software from just don't support the use of SSL,
for example.
Some webapps present APIs hard coded in pieces of software or office
macros, and so on.

Anyway, the question is not how much costs a certificate (I have quite a
precise idea of it, thanks) but how to make firefox consider our internal
web sites (and only them) as secure, whether they use SSL encryption or
not, and still having this warning for external (internet) websites where
this warning is more important.

Regards,

denis

Réponse ou transfert de la part de Denis CARRE