From: Enterprise [mailto:enterprise-boun...@mozilla.org] On Behalf Of Éric
Périard
Sent: 04 July 2017 16:43
To: enterprise@mozilla.org
Subject: [Mozilla Enterprise] Firefox GPO Template

Hello community,

Opinions on the custom GPO adm template below...

I've recently pulled FF ESR from the network because of the annoyance it is to
import a certificate (cert8) into each users profile.

I've been running ESR for about 2 years but I'm trying to minimize the backend
script of my software deployments.

So essentially I looked up that GPO and it has a solution to grab the SSL cert
database from a central location and import it into the default user profile
AND existing users.

Has anyone experimented with that feature and made it work successfully?

Essentially my ORG does SSL inspection and we have our own network's
certificate has a middleman before it gets out to check validity of the source
and to do that we merge our CA into the FF cert8 db.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/firefoxadm/

thanks!

Éric S. Périard
Laboratory Administrator | Administrateur de laboratoire
Canadian Cyber Incident Response Centre | Centre canadien de réponse aux
incidents cybernétiques
Public Safety Canada | Sécurité publique Canada
Telephone | Téléphone  1-613-991-3555
eric.peri...@canada.ca<mailto:eric.peri...@canada.ca> |
eric.peri...@ccirc-ccric.ca<mailto:eric.peri...@ccirc-ccric.ca>
PublicSafety.gc.ca<https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/ntnl-scrt/cbr-scrt/ccirc-ccric-en.aspx>|

SecuritePublique.gc.ca<https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/ntnl-scrt/cbr-scrt/ccirc-ccric-fr.aspx>

________________________________
Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. Commodity
interest trading involves substantial risk of loss. This e-mail, and any
attachment, is confidential and for the intended recipient(s) only, subject to
important disclaimers and conditions available at
http://www.harmonic-capital.com/disclaimer . This communication is not an offer
(or solicitation of an offer) to buy or sell products or investment advisory
services that may be mentioned. Harmonic Capital Partners LLP (Harmonic) is
authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Harmonic is
registered in England and Wales with company registration number OC303094, and
registered office at 3 Lombard Street, London, EC3V 9AA, UK.