Hi James,

What have you got configured in your config file for these preference settings?

-----Original Message-----
From: Enterprise [mailto:enterprise-boun...@mozilla.org] On Behalf Of James M.
Pulver
Sent: 13 July 2017 20:25
To: enterprise@mozilla.org
Subject: Re: [Mozilla Enterprise] CCK2 and setting cache size for existing and
new profiles

Anyone had the cache size actually work right with this pref setting?

James Pulver
CLASSE Computer Group
Cornell University

On 07/05/2017 01:50 PM, James M. Pulver wrote:
> It was suggested to me to set
> lockPref("browser.cache.disk.smart_size.enabled", false);
>
> That does check the override automatic cache management, but then sets
> the disk use to 1024MB... Is there an order issue (i.e. set this
> preference before the space usage)?
>
> James Pulver
> CLASSE Computer Group
> Cornell University
>
> On 07/05/2017 10:42 AM, James M. Pulver wrote:
>> So I'm trying to manage the cache size for my users. Adding a
>> preference of browser.cache.disk.capacity set to 24576 I would have
>> thought would set the cache to ~24MB. However, when looking in the
>> GUI it shows 1024MB and "override automatic cache management" isn't
>> checked. Do I need additional settings / changes?

________________________________
Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. Commodity
interest trading involves substantial risk of loss. This e-mail, and any
attachment, is confidential and for the intended recipient(s) only, subject to
important disclaimers and conditions available at
http://www.harmonic-capital.com/disclaimer . This communication is not an offer
(or solicitation of an offer) to buy or sell products or investment advisory
services that may be mentioned. Harmonic Capital Partners LLP (Harmonic) is
authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Harmonic is
registered in England and Wales with company registration number OC303094, and
registered office at 3 Lombard Street, London, EC3V 9AA, UK.