Il 17/01/2018 16:28, Luca Manganelli ha scritto:
There are also buttons for removing session information associated with closed windows and tabs.

Ok, I found that it was not Sessionstorage guilty. Sometimes Firefox writes so much on HDD (7 MB/sec), I am trying to disable disk caching completely.

Further investigation found that the SafeBrowsing component writes too much on the HDD file "mozilla in userprofile \ safebrowsing \ goog-phish-shavar-1.sbstore". Performance monitor shows Firefox is writing this file continously at 7 MB/sec for minutes... why?