Loghaman,

Using SCCM my package removes firefox with this command-line

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe" /S

The S does not have to be capitalized.

I have used this for  versions back to for many versions. I would test it from
an elevated command prompt on each version you have.

It has been our best practice to always remove the previous version before
installing a new one, but as always test, test, test.

It does NOT remove the users profile. Reverting to earlier versions using an
uninstall\install method may fail because of differences introduced to the user
profile by each new version.

“Always forward, never backwards…”

Thank you,

John Delise