On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 10:56 AM, Marco Gaiarin <g...@sv.lnf.it> wrote:

> Mandi! Nick Guenther
>   In chel di` si favelave...
>
> > I've been trying to get uBlock Origin installed for my users, running
> > Firefox 52.6 ESR on Debian. I successfully have a silent-install
> > happening on by:
>
> Seems to me you are setting addon for ''auto installation'', instead i
> put addons on global addon folder and set addon scope to use it.
>
> eg 'browser\extensions\' and not 'distribution/extensions/'.
>
> I copy the confing snippet to 'browser\defaults\preferences\'.
>

> I'm on windows, so translate \ and / correctly... ;-)

Oh wow, I didn't know you could do that! I'll try it out today. Everything
I read said I could only trigger auto-installation, not straight-up
directly using the extensions. Thank you.

Do you know anything about distributing the configuration of the addons
themselves?

--
<https://www.santropolroulant.org/>

*Nick Guenther*