Hi All,

Do we restrict or lock the cache size with 350MB in Firefox via config file?.
As users can click on the "Override automatic cache management"  and make
changes in size.

So, We want to restrict the cache size. Kindly help us on this.

Open Firefox, Options,  Advanced, Network, "Cached Web Content"

[cid:image001.jpg@01D3AC15.2C1460A0]

Regards,
Ajay Kumar

confidential, and protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized use, printing,
copying, disclosure or dissemination of this communication may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction. If you think that you have received this e-mail
message in error, please reply to the sender and delete this message from your
computer.