We have an application that requires certain tweaks and configuration to work
across our network to another that then launches a java applet for the
application to load.

Read through all the documentation of the ESR and maybe I am missing it but
what we are attempting to do is setup Firefox ESR with a customized default
profile applied to all users who login to the system.

Is it possible to create one master default customized profile that is then
applied to all users who login to the server? If so, can someone provide a link
to the documentation on how to accomplish this task. If this is no longer
possible or the feature has been removed at some point can someone also please
let me know this is no longer achievable so that we may look to alternatives.

Thank you.

Steven Wilson
Network Infrastructure Administrator
swil...@colonialbh.org<mailto:swil...@colonialbh.org>
Main office: 757-220-3200

[cid:image001.jpg@01D3B45F.2311FAB0]

Colonial Behavioral Health
SERVING JAMES CITY COUNTY, CITY OF POQUOSON,
CITY OF WILLIAMSBURG & YORK COUNTY
www.ColonialBehavioralHealth.org<http://www.ColonialBehavioralHealth.org>