Hello,

    Every so often a certificate imported using the NSS utility PK12UTIL
into Firefox ESR (current release) is not seen .  When using the PK12UTIL
utility to import a PK12 formatted certificate into the Firefox CERT8.DB
database file, I immediately export the certificate from the file and
compare it to the imported certificate to verify it was fully imported.
However, when Firefox is opened the certificate is not seen or seems to
exist when visiting web resources that require the certificate.
Un-installing and Re-installing Firefox seems to resolve the issue, so I am
not sure this issue is due to a certificate import issue or an issue with
Firefox profiles.  Has anyone had similar experiences and know a way to
resolve without the need to re-install Firefox?  Thank you