Hi,

We deployed Firefox ESR as App V 4.6 package on Citrix servers. But,

We did not found frequent  crashes till ESR 45.9.0 version
Thanks and Regards,
Ajay Kumar Kondru

confidential, and protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized use, printing,
copying, disclosure or dissemination of this communication may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction. If you think that you have received this e-mail
message in error, please reply to the sender and delete this message from your
computer.