On Fri, 17 May 2019, Vladimír Cihlář wrote:

Excuse me, Mike, and how do I know that – for example - esr70 will be needed?
Is this really not a url address to find out what is the latest version of
Firefox ESR?

Very near the beginning, every page of www.mozilla.org has a line:
        data-latest-firefox="66.0.5"      data-esr-versions="60.6.3"
        data-gtm-container-id="GTM-MW3R8V" data-gtm-page-id="Homepage"
        data-stub-attribution-rate="1.0">

which gives the latest general release and ESR versions.

Over the years, I have found these to be very accurate,
although they can be a few hours ahead of the latest downloadable version
I guess that this may depend on how fast the content delivery network propagates new binaries.

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                                     Cambridge, UK
                        and...@aitchison.me.uk