Hi,

We are pleased to announce the release of two new Firefox ESR versions this
week, 60.9 and 68.1. Both are available for download from
https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/organizations/all/

Firefox ESR 60.9 is the latest in the ESR60 branch, and as always, we
recommend that users keep up to date with the newest version of Firefox ESR
for the latest stability and security fixes.

Release notes for Firefox 60.9.0esr are available at:
https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/60.9.0/releasenotes/

Associated security advisories are posted at:
https://www.mozilla.org/security/advisories/mfsa2019-27/

This is the last scheduled release of the ESR 60.x branch. With the ESR
68.2 release in October, we will start offering automatic updates from
earlier ESR versions to the 68.x branch. We recommend that organizations use
this opportunity to test this new version in their environment, ahead of
the ESR60 End Of Life.

Release notes for Firefox 68.1.0esr are available at:
https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/68.1.0/releasenotes/

Associated security advisories are posted at:
https://www.mozilla.org/security/advisories/mfsa2019-26/

Ryan VanderMeulen,
Firefox Release Manager